Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Is it a night at the disco or at the basketball court after school?

 


Hi everyone! Today I made this and posted it as you can see, also please forgive me for my bad drawing!
anyway, it was fun to do and I hope you guys like it and if you guys don't know whats going on I can explain whats happening in the comments if you ask, but if you guys do know whats happening, good anyways have you guys experienced similar ones like these before or have you guys done this before?

                                                      Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.