Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Save the Chimpanzees!

Hello everyone! 

In Literacy, we have been researching about chimpanzees and what humans have done to them and we have researched what would be good living conditions. Our task this and last week was to create our own Cimpanzees sanctuary on Minecraft education and what I have included in my sanctuary are eggs, birds, berries, water, and lots of trees.


 

I have found this week really cool, it amazes me how smart chimpanzees actually are and how much they can learn but it does, however, make me sad these animals are really endangered

The reading we did that helped us with our research was from epic.com, we read two books chimpanzee an endangered chimpanzee we also watched some snippets from a documentary called "baby chimp rescue" on TVNZ on demand

Anyway, have you guys ever thought about how endangered these animals were really or how much you guys like or love them?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.