Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

A matrariki print!

 Hello everyone! Today we did Matrariki foam printmaking. We had to draw a draft of what we were going to make first, we had to draw what our mountains were, mine was table mountain and, then we had to draw the Matariki stars in a spiral way and when we start doing the foam part we do it similar on what we did on our draft, we had to do them reversed because when we print them they won't in up being on the opposite way of the print, tho it was a bit hard to redraw this on the foam, but here is one of mine!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.